Haryana government has decided to take the easy process to get people electricity new connection of Dhbvn or Uhbvn. The workloads are increasing day to day due to the acute shortage of staff in these departments. Hence, so many people are standing in a long queue to pay the Dhbvn bill and to get the Dhbvn new connection.
Now, it is so easy to get Dhbvn new connections online without visiting the city office. If you want to get Dhbvn new connection online to apply through Dhbvn website in just a few minutes of working. This detailed guide helps you how to apply dhbvn new connection online in the right way from your computer.
Types of Dhbvn Connections
Domestic Supply (D.S.)
Domestic supply connection is available to consumers for fans, lights, lifts, domestic pumping sets, fire hydrants, and household appliances in the following premises:-
- Single private house or flat
- Group housing societies
- Hostel including Mess & Canteen in Educational Institutions
- Working women’s hostels run through Red Cross & Welfare Department
- Anganwadi workers training centres
- Public worship places such as Mandirs, Masjids, Churches, Gurdwaras
- Village Chaupal owned by Gram Panchayat or Communities
Non-Domestic Connection (N.D.S.)
Non-domestic electricity connection applies to the consumers for fans, lights, appliances and small motors in all the non-residential following premises:-
- Business houses
- Public or corporate offices
- Educational Institutions
- Street lighting in Anaj Mandis
- Street lighting in HUDA sectors
- Nursing Homes/ Clinics/ Dispensaries
- Call centers/BPOs /KPOs/ ITES/ IT Units/ Bio technology units
L.T. Industrial Power supply connection with load 50kW to 70kW applies to the consumers for the following all Industrial loads including I.T./ Electronics/ Communication hardware manufacturing units, agricultural loads except agriculture tubewell pump sets.
H.T. Industrial and steel furnace power supply applies for load exceeding 70 kW to the consumers for the following premises:-
- Arc furnaces and the mixed load of Arc furnaces
- Steel rolling mills
- Cold rolling/ re‐rolling
- Steel stainless mills
- Steel furnaces
Agricultural Tubewell Supply Connection
Agricultural Tubewell, lift irrigation and MITC supply connection applies to the Irrigation pumping sets, Horticulture, Fisheries, Lift‐Irrigation, and MITC.
Bulk Supply Connection
Bulk supply connection applies for the general and mixed load exceeding 20 kW to the following establishments irrespective of whether the further distribution is involved or not:-
- M.E.S. and other Military Establishments
- Railways and other than traction
- Central P.W.D.
- Nursing home
- Other similar Establishment
Street Lighting Supply Connection
Street lighting supply connection applies to a street lighting system, including signal systems and road and park lighting in the Municipalities, Panchayats, and Institutions.
Railway Traction and DMRC connection
Railway Traction and DMRC connection apply to the Railways for traction loads and Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
Public Water Works Supply Connection
Public Water Works supply connection applies to pumps other than irrigation like flood dewatering pumping sets, water supply pump sets, sewerage disposal or treatment plants etc. installed by the Government, Govt undertakings, Municipalities, Panchayats, Religious institutions and private institutions.
Independent Hoarding Or Decorative Lighting Supply Connection
Independent Hoarding Or Decorative Lighting supply connection applies to large commercial establishments, malls, showrooms etc. who deploy large hoardings to enhance their business visibility. This connection will be supplied only be released on a standalone basis with independent meters.
Temporary Metered Supply Connection (T.M.)
Temporary metered supply connection applies to all domestic and Non‐Domestic supply consumers including touring cinemas, theatres, circuses, and for construction purposes as well.
- Flood dewatering pump sets
- Lift irrigation
- Public water supply
- Industrial consumers
- Bulk Supply consumers
Dhbvn new connection required documents
At the time of applying a new electricity connection, the following documents are required. Hence, you should ready these documents before submitting dhbvn new connection application so that to avoid any delay.
Proof of ownership
For domestic connection
- Proof of premises ownership such as a copy of sale deed, allotment letter, lease deed or rent deed in the name of the applicant.
- Property tax receipt or tax demand notice as proof of ownership
For agriculture supply connection
- Copy of Khasra Girdawari
- Copy of jamabandi
For LT & HT Connection
- An authorized person shall sign the application form
- Authority letter
Proof of identity
- Electoral identity card
- Driving license
- Ration card
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Photo identity card issued by a Govt. / Agency
How to apply dhbvn new connection online?
- Apply new connection – go to the Dhbvn official website for new connection
- Circle name – choose the dhbvn circle name
- SubDivision – select subdivision name under the select circle
- Category – choose what type of electricity connection you want
- Applicant type – select type of applicant individual, government or private
- Personal detail – enter your correct personal details
- Identify proof – give identity proof of an applicant
- Address – enter complete address detail with the landmark, mobile number, email, aadhaar number etc.
- Electricity load – give the detail of connected load in KW
- Upload documents – upload applicant photo, proof of ownership and proof of identify in proper .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .png file
Tick agree with terms and conditions and enter image text after that click apply button
Electricity is an essential thing for life, and we can say that no life without electricity. If you get any knowledge about this topic, you should share this article with your friends and family members who need Dhbvn new connection online.