Haryana Roadways is the backbone of public transport in Haryana, India. Every day lakhs of passengers, including students and government employees, travel in the Haryana roadways buses.
It provides transport facilities in every part of the Haryana state and essential destinations in the neighboring states. Haryana roadways earned its name for providing a well-coordinated, safe, super-fast bus service to its passengers around the state.
Haryana Roadways buses are frequently used for public transportation in the various districts of the state. The buses are plying from depots in Hisar, Bhiwani, Kaithal, Karnal, Ambala, Panchkula, Rewari, Rohtak, and other destinations.
Haryana roadways Volvo buses provide multiple facilities for the ease of people. With Haryana Roadways, you can pick from among distinct routes each day.
Haryana is among the most progressive states in the area. Haryana Roadways is one of the very best public bus companies which provide bus booking services.
Are you searching about the Haryana Roadways like Online Booking, Bus Pass, Enquiry Numbers, HRTC Bus Depot etc.. Then you are in the right place.
Brief Facts Haryana Roadways
- Haryana Roadways Buses – 4104
- Haryana Roadways Depots – 23
- Haryana Roadways Sub Depots – 13
- Total Bus Stand in Haryana – 105
- Driver Training Schools – 20
- Haryana Roadways Central Workshops – 3
- Bus Body Building Workshop – 1
In the same way, the route and time table would be determined by the HRTC Haryana when you book your journey on the Haryana Roadways website www.hartrans.gov.in.
The process is genuinely straightforward and self-explanatory, you fill in a couple of specifics of the essential service, and with a couple of additional clicks, it is possible to get your ticket in seconds.
Haryana Roadway Online Booking
Haryana Roadways online booking e tickets is open five hours from the schedule of the bus departure. The advance e-ticket can be made ten days before the scheduled time of the roadways bus departure.
Haryana Deluxe, Haryana Volvo, and Air Conditioned services supply the ideal quality traveling condition readily available in the nation.
For Super Luxury or Haryana Volvo Buses of Rs. 25/- per seat and Rs.5/- per seat for ordinary buses will charge at the time of reservation. Discount cards and exceptional offers won’t be applicable. You can register your bus seat online portal of Haryana Roadways e ticketing.
Haryana Bus Pass Process
HRTC provides the facility of bus passes to the passengers. The bus pass is issued from the one destination to another within the area of Haryana, including Delhi & Chandigarh.
Haryana Roadways issues the computerized bus passes with hologram and also mentions the expiry date on the top.
A passport size photograph of the applicant pasted on the pass. The details of both stations between the bus passes are valid also mentioned. The candidate can deposit the application form duly completed in all respect in the o/o General Manager, Haryana Roadways.
Haryana Roadways bus pass fare list
If you renew your bus pass within three days after the expiry date, then the processing fee is not charged to you. The minimum charge for bus passes is 10 Kms single side.
- 40 Single fares for one month
- 110 Single fares for three months
- 200 Single fares for six months
Download Bus Pass Application Form
Haryana Roadways Bus Pass Pros & Cons
Bus Pass Pros
- Fares are cheaper
- Discount on the student bus pass
- Tension-Free Journey
- No need to line up for tickets
- Save Money
Bus Pass Cons
- Not transferable and refundable
- 50% penalty on the loss
- Not produced as proof of identity
Haryana Roadways Bus Enquiry Numbers
- Ambala City bus stand enquiry number – 01712556388
- Ambala Cantt bus stand enquiry number – 01712640821
- Naraingarh bus stand enquiry number – 01734284038
- Bhiwani bus stand enquiry number – 01664242230
- Charkhi Dadri bus stand enquiry number – 01250220144
- Loharu bus stand enquiry number – 01252258207
- Faridabad bus stand enquiry number – 01292244953
- Fatehabad bus stand enquiry number – 01667220617
- Tohana bus stand enquiry number – 01692220036
- Gurgaon bus stand enquiry number – 01242320222
- Hisar bus stand enquiry number – 01662233285
- Hansi bus stand enquiry number – 01663254081
- Jind bus stand enquiry number – 01681245370
- Narwana bus stand enquiry number – 01684240104
- Safidon bus stand enquiry number – 01686262235
- Jhajjar bus stand enquiry number – 01251256397
- Bahadurgarh bus stand enquiry number – 01276211251
- Kaithal bus stand enquiry number – 01740224214
- Karnal bus stand enquiry number – 01822251158
- Kurukshetra bus stand enquiry number – 01744220468
- Pehowa bus stand enquiry number – 01741220102
- Mohindergarh bus stand enquiry number – 01285222100
- Narnaul bus stand enquiry number – 01282251947
- Panipat bus stand enquiry number – 01802646544
- Panchkula bus stand enquiry number – 0172256220
- Chandigarh bus stand enquiry number – 01722704014
- Kalka bus stand enquiry number – 01733220021
- Rohtak bus stand enquiry number – 01262276641
- Rewari bus stand enquiry number – 01274256751
- Sonipat bus stand enquiry number – 01302201101
- Gohana bus stand enquiry number – 01263252140
- Sirsa bus stand enquiry number – 01666220866
- Dabwali bus stand enquiry number – 01668226015
- Yamunanagar bus stand enquiry number – 01732227717
- Nuh bus stand enquiry number – 01267274710
- Palwal bus stand enquiry number – 01275252203
- ISBT-Delhi bus stand enquiry number – 01123861262
- Delhi Kashmere Gate bus stand enquiry number – 01123861262
- ISBT-17 Chandigarh bus stand enquiry number – 01722704014
Being the citizens of Haryana, it is our core responsibility to clean Haryana Roadways Buses so that the state government can provide the best bus services to the citizens.
If you have any thoughts and suggestions about the Haryana Roadways tutorial, please write to us. We would really appreciate your feedback, suggestions, or any thoughts you wanna share so we can improve this tutorial and share it with others.