Are you an Airtel user and you are searching about how to check Airtel net balance daily limit online?
In this guide, we will explain about Airtel internet check numbers by using you can check Airtel net pack details and also check your Airtel daily data balance online through your mobile phone.
About Airtel Bharti
Bharti Airtel is one of the most popular network operators in India, and millions of users used Airtel network for calling, and send SMS to your friends and family.
These days, Airtel prepaid users enjoy daily data limit benefits. Hence, it is essential for Airtel users to have basic knowledge about Airtel.
Bharat Airtel provides some data balance USSD code number and other methods. You can use these USSD codes for different purposes.
USSD codes which are used to check main balance and Airtel net balance left for the day, and remaining validity of your plan.
Here, we provide a list of ways in which you can check Airtel net balance.
- Airtel customer care number – 121
- Airtel recharge number – 123
- Airtel complaint number – 198
- Airtel activation DND service code – 1909
How to check Airtel net balance?
You can use these Airtel codes for different purposes according to your needs and as well as Airtel balance check.
1. If you check Airtel account main balance, dial *123# and you will get the main balance information on your mobile screen.
2. If you want to check Airtel net balance, dial *123*10#
3. You can check Airtel 2G internet balance, dial *123*10# or *123*#
4. You can check Airtel 3G internet balance, dial *123*11#
5. You can check Airtel 4G internet balance, dial *123*8#
Alternatively, you can also check Airtel balance from the My Airtel App.
How to check airtel balance on app?
If you want to check your Airtel number balance through My Airtel App, you need to download the app on your mobile phone.
1. Install My Airtel App from the app store.
2. Registered with Airtel number.
3. Go to Airtel my account section.
4. Check your Airtel net balance and other information on the screen.
Airtel Customer Care
You have any queries and issues related to Airtel service. You can contact the Airtel customer care representatives.
You are receiving spam calls in your Airtel number, activate Airtel DND service to stop spam calls and SMS by 1909.