Reliance Jio comes ahead with exciting 4G recharge plans, offers, and benefits for its users. Most of the people consume their Jio 4g data to watch videos on the youtube. But they don’t know “how to check Jio net balance” daily limit allotted in the mobile plan.
Reliance Jio provides various data packs with free voice calls at the low prices. At least, 1GB 4G internet data per day plan provided by the Reliance Jio. But it is no matter, how many GB data in your Jio recharge plan per day.
Reliance Jio is among the biggest telecom networks in India supporting voice over LTE. He gained a good customer base. These days, Jio users are enjoying daily data limit benefits. Hence, Jio users should have basic knowledge about Jio services.
If you want to check your remaining Reliance net balance in the daily limit. There are multiple ways to check your Jio net balance and how much data is still left. You can check the net balance on the Jio SIM number with the detailed below guide.
How to check Jio net balance with Jio app?
Many Jio customers use My Jio App on their mobile phone since Jio launching. In My Jio App, you can check the latest Jio recharge offers, plan validity, Jio high speed data balance, and other information in the account section. You can also track your active and upcoming plan details with validity in the view details. You can also generate a statement up to 6 months of their call, messages, and internet data related to your number.
If you want to check your Jio data balance through MyJio App, you need to download the app on your mobile phone. You can access several Jio number data balances in a single login with My Jio App. My Jio App is an essential thing you can access this app even after you have exhausted your data in the plan.
- Install the MyJio App and log in with Jio number.
- You can check Jio net balance and validity on the home screen in the account section.
- You can check active plan details and the remaining data limit.
- You can also know more details by taping check usages button day by day.
My Jio App is one place, where you can easily access Jio related services. MyJio App linked with other Jio apps like Jio TV, Jio News, Jio Saavn, Jio Cinema, Jio Tunes, Jio Fiber, Jio Games, Jio Cloud, Jio Security, Jio Meet, and many useful links.
How to check Jio balance through sms?
- If you want to check Jio net balance and validity for the prepaid number. Write an SMS in the capital letter in English i.e., BAL send to 199 from your registered Jio number.
- If you want to check Jio data net balance in the daily usage limit. Write an SMS in the capital letter in English i.e., MBAL send to 55333 from your registered Jio number.
- If you want to check reliance postpaid data balance and details of a postpaid bill through SMS. Write an SMS in the capital letter in English i.e., BILL send to 199 from your registered Jio postpaid number.
How to get Jio balance check USSD code?
Reliance Jio provides some data balance USSD code numbers and other methods. You can use these USSD codes for different purposes. USSD codes which are used to check Jio main balance and remaining Jio data balance for the day, and remaining validity of your plan.
- Know your Jio number *1#
- Main Jio balance check *333#
- Check Jio SMS balance *367*2#
- Check Jio internet balance *333*1*3#
- Check Jio local call minutes *367*2#
- Active Jio caller tune *333*3*1*1#
- Deactivate Jio caller tune *333*3*1*2#
- Jio missed call alert *333*3*2*1#
- Jio VAS service checker *333*1*4*1#
- Know Jio special recharge offer *789#
You can dial 1299 to check Jio balance in mobile.
How to check Jio net balance on website?
- You can also check your Jio mobile net balance through Jio official website. Go to the Jio official website i.e. jio.com.
- After that, login with your Jio registered mobile number and generate OTP number.
- Enter OTP number which you have received from Reliance Jio company.
- Now you can check your Jio number net balance in ‘My Plans’ section.
Jio customer care number
Jio customer care representatives are always ready to help Jio users with the latest service. You can contact them via Jio customer care and Jio whatsapp number to talk about how to check jio net balance.