Reliance Jio comes ahead with exciting 4G recharge plans, offers, and benefits for its users. Most of the people consume their Jio 4g data to watch videos on the youtube. But they don’t know “how to check Jio net balance” daily limit allotted in the mobile plan.
Reliance Jio provides various data packs with free voice calls at the low prices. At least, 1GB 4G internet data per day plan provided by the Reliance Jio. But it is no matter, how many GB data in your Jio recharge plan per day.
Reliance Jio is among the biggest telecom networks in India supporting voice over LTE. He gained a good customer base. These days, Jio users are enjoying daily data limit benefits. Hence, Jio users should have basic knowledge about Jio services.
If you want to check your remaining Reliance net balance in the daily limit. There are multiple ways to check your Jio net balance and how much data is still left. You can check the net balance on the Jio SIM number with the detailed below guide.
How to check Jio net balance in Jio App?
If you want to check your Jio data balance through MyJio App, you need to download the app on your mobile phone.
- Install the Myjio App and log in with Jio number.
- You can check Jio net balance and validity on the home screen in the account section.
- You can check active plan details and the remaining data limit.
- You can also know more details by taping check usages button day by day.
How to check Jio balance through sms
- If you want to check Jio net balance and validity for the prepaid number. Write an SMS in the capital letter in English i.e., BAL send to 199 from your registered Jio number.
- If you want to check Jio data net balance in the daily usage limit. Write an SMS in the capital letter in English i.e., MBAL send to 55333 from your registered Jio number.
- If you want to check reliance postpaid data balance and details of a postpaid bill through SMS. Write an SMS in the capital letter in English i.e., BILL send to 199 from your registered Jio postpaid number.
How to get Jio balance check USSD code
Reliance Jio provides some data balance USSD code numbers and other methods. You can use these USSD codes for different purposes. USSD codes which are used to check Jio main balance and remaining Jio data balance for the day, and remaining validity of your plan.
- Know your Jio number *1#
- Main Jio balance check *333#
- Check Jio SMS balance *367*2#
- Check Jio internet balance *333*1*3#
- Check Jio local call minutes *367*2#
- Active Jio caller tune *333*3*1*1#
- Deactivate Jio caller tune *333*3*1*2#
- Jio missed call alert *333*3*2*1#
- Jio VAS service checker *333*1*4*1#
- Know Jio special recharge offer *789#
You can dial 1299 to check Jio balance in mobile.
How to check Jio net balanace on website
- You can also check your Jio mobile net balance through Jio official website. Go to the Jio official website i.e. jio.com.
- After that, login with your Jio registered mobile number and generate OTP number.
- Enter OTP number which you have received from Reliance Jio company.
- Now you can check your Jio number net balance in ‘My Plans’ section.
Jio customer care number
You have any queries and issues related to Jio service. You can contact the Jio customer care representatives. You are receiving spam calls in your Jio number, activate DND service to stop spam calls and SMS by 1909.