I can neither connect with friends on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and nor to see my favorite tv show on Jio TV because my jio internet plan has expired.
How do I recharge my jio number because I don’t know my jio number? What is my jio number? How to know my jio number? If you have the same question. Don’t worry!
Most people purchase a Jio sim for a long duration with data and validity. When the Jio customer care team sends SMS to these users to recharge their Jio number for continue Jio service. But they don’t know Jio sim number.
If you are using a Jiofi portable wireless router for Jio internet. You don’t know your Jio number in jiofi. You can read this post to know your Jiofi sim number in step by step guide.
How to know my jio number in Jiofi device?
JioFi is a portable wireless broadband device. This mobile device allows connecting multiple devices to the internet, upto 10 devices and one USB connection. JioFi device works with 4G SIM number. After installing JioFi, you can connect mobile, laptop, other wifi devices with high-speed internet.
If you forget the Jio Fi number and how to know your jiofi sim number. You can know what is your Jiofi SIM number is after the below mentioned simple ways.
Jiofi Sim number is written on the packaging of the JioFi device by the Reliance company. If you throw out a Jio device box, then you can know your Jio number with IMEI number. Open the device battery compartment, remove the battery to see the IMEI number.
- You can know your Jio Sim number by sending a message such as JIO <IMEI Number> sent to 199 from any Jio number.
- If you want to send a message through a non-Jio number, send an SMS <IMEI Number> 7021799999. After that, you will receive notification in detail of your Jio number.
How to know my jio number in my mobile?
Do you know how to know my jio mobile number on mobile, then follow these simple steps to know your jio number on mobile.
- Open the Myjio app and click in Sign in option with SIM. If you have no Myjio App, you can install it from the app store.
- After register yourself, you can see your jio number on the mobile screen at the top.
You ensure that the data service be active because this step will be work when jio internet have in your jio SIM into your mobile.
Jio number check code USSD
Jio number check ussd code can help you get information about the Jio balance, SMS pack, data balance, and other details. But some people know how to check jio numbers with Jio check codes.
Reliance Jio is the biggest telecom and has a big user base. So all the Jio sim number related queries are not possible through the Jio customer care number. Hence, Reliance has provided the Jio check ussd codes for its customers.
Reliance Jio check code helps the users to find out the information instantly. You can know your Jio sim number, Jio Fi number using these Jio codes.
- Check Reliance Jio Number – Write an SMS like Jio send to 199
- Complaint/Queries/Requests – Call 198 or 199 Jio Toll-Free
- Complaint/Queries/Requests – Call 1800 889 9999 From Non-Jio Number
- Jio Number Checker – *1#
- Jio Mobile Number Balance Checker – *333#
- Jio Email Address – [email protected]
Where I find JioFi IMEI Number?
Open the battery cover of your JioFi device and remove the battery. There is a JioFi IMEI Number. Or you can also find the JioFI IMEI on the original JioFi box.