Whatsapp payment feature is now available for its up to 20 million users in India. Whatsapp has enabled UPI payments with SBI Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Axis Bank. Enabling the whatsapp payment feature comes at that time when the government ought to promote digital transactions as a Digital India mission in the county.
If you have a bank account in SBI Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Axis Bank. You can easily use the whatsapp payments feature. You can make payments, money transfers, and more by using the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) system. You are interested in starting the whatsapp pay app.
Your whatsapp number should be the same link in your bank number in State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Axis Bank. If the whatsapp payment feature is not showing yet. Don’t worry? You will need to update the latest version of WhatsApp for Android or iOS.
Please read this post to know everything needs about whatsapp payment features and how to activate whatsapp payment.
How to activate whatsapp payment?
- On your mobile phone, open WhatsApp
- Click the three-dot icon visible on the top right corner of your screen
- Choose ‘Payments’ and then ‘Add method of payment’
- On your mobile screen, there will be a list of bank names
- Select your bank in the list
- Your mobile number, which is connected to the bank, will be checked
- A user needs to select ‘Verify’ via SMS for verification
- You will receive an OTP code via SMS on your mobile
- After the authentication process is completed, a user must then finish the setting of payment
- To make transactions on WhatsApp, a UPI pin is mandatory
- You can make payment through whatsapp chat
WhatsApp customer care number 18002128552
During the coronavirus pandemic credit card, UPI online transactions have also increased in the past few months. There are a few popular names Paytm, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, top UPI payment apps, and millions of users. But you have your own decision on what UPI payment app should be easy to use.